How to create a Signaturely Form?
We are glad to see that you want to gather signatures with Signaturely Forms; the forms will allow sharing documents to be signed without having your signers’ email address or name. You’ll need to share a link and wait for your documents to be signed.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create Signaturely forms.
1) Go to the Form Section on Signaturely.
2) Click on “Create Form.”
3) Name the form and write the additional message.
4) Upload your compatible PDF or Word file and Click “Fill Out & Sign.”
5) Drag and Drop the fields you need on your Form.
6) Click “Create,” and your form will be ready.
When you need to share your Signaturely Form, Please use this guide to learn how to share the form you just created.