How to share the access code with my signer?
Adding additional security to your documents by enabling the signer Security Access.
This Step-by-Step guide will let you know how to share the access code with your signers.
1) Log in to your Signaturely account
2) Go to the document section.
3) Select the Document that you want to get signed.
4) Open the Options Menu and Click the Copy Password
5) You’ll be able able to paste the Password on any messaging app to share with your signer
6) After sharing the password, your Signer just needs to copy and send the password to open their document.
Don't hesitate to reach out for support if you need assistance with this process.