How do I send a document to be signed?
We are glad to see that you will use Signaturely to sign a document. To send a document for signature,
Please follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Signaturely account and go to the " Sign" section.
2) Select who needs to sign; you will have these 3 Options:
- Only Me: You will fill and sign a document that you can share with other viewers.
- Me & Others: You will send the document to be signed for you and others. (You always will be the first to sign the document).
- Only Others: You can send the document to be signed by only others.
3) Prepare the document for signing. Add a few important details, such as:
- Document title (You won't be able to change it in the future)
- Optional Message: You can add a message that will display on the signature request email.
4) Choose and Signers by adding their names and email.
Note: You can assign a custom signing order to get your signatures in a specific order.
5) Upload your document or import files from Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, and Box.
6) After the file was uploaded successfully, Click “ Prepare Doc for Signing.”
7) Drag and drop the fields that you will need on your document. Click here to learn how to add fields to the document.
- On the left side of the document editor, you can assign and edit the properties of the fields (Fonts and the required checkbox to make a field necessary to submit a document).
8) Click “ Send” and wait for your signatures; the signature requests have been sent.