How do I add team members to my account?
Adding team members to your Signaturely account is easy!
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to invite a team member to join your account.
1) Please log in and visit Signaturely’s main dashboard.
2) In the left menu, click on the ‘ Team.’ To add team members, you’ll need a business account. If you don’t have a business account, you will need to upgrade it first.
3) On the top right, click on ‘Add Team Member.’
4) After the Pop-up appears, please Invite your team member by entering their email address and then pressing. “ Send Invites.”
Important note: If you want to invite someone to a team account, your invite will need to use an email address that is not linked to any Siganturely account; please share how to delete the account if you want to use an email account that is already in use. (Remember that deleting an account will delete all the templates and documents you have on the account).
5) After the teammate accepted your invite, your teammate will be a part of your team, and you will be able to modify their role. (Please share this guide with them to get them started).
6) Enjoy getting your documents signed across your organization very quickly.