How do I send a template for signature?
Sending a template for signature is super simple! Here’s how you can do this in less than 2 minutes with the following steps:
1) Log in to your Signaturely account and create a template.
2) Go to the ‘Sign’ section
3) Select who needs to sign; you will have these 3 Options:
- Only Me: You will be able to fill and sign a document that you can share for it to be viewed.
- Me & Others: You will be able to get a document signed by you and others. (You always will be the first to sign the document).
- Only Others: You can send the document to be signed by only others.
4) Scroll Down and select the template that you want to send.
5) Edit the document title and Add a Message for your signers (The message is optional)
6) Add Signers to the role you want to assign for the template by adding their names and email.
Note: If you need to assign a custom signing order to get your signatures in a specific order, Make sure to create the template with that option enabled.
7) Click “Send-Document” and wait for your signatures.