How to Prepare a CSV file to Upload to Signaturely
We are glad to see that you will use our Bulk-Send feature to send a document to multiple signers.
For you to use to be able to use the CSV file to add the Names and Emails of your signers, it will need to have the following requirements.
- The first row of the file should have the “Name” and “Email,” this way, you can locate the columns more easily.
- All the cells on the file need to be filled with Plain Text.
- The file can’t have extra columns between columns A and B.
- The file can’t have attachments or diagrams.
- The cells can’t have special characters in the name section.
Those are the main points that you will need to consider when creating a CSV file that you will use to send a file via Bulk-Send.
Note: Please use this CSV Template if you need help creating a proper CSV file. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact support. We will be glad to assist you.