How do I create a template on Signaturely?
We are glad to see that you want to save time using our template feature. This guide will help you create a template for an NDA agreement that you can use multiple times. Here is the step-by-step guide to help you get started.
1) Please go to the template section on the app.
2) Click on “Create Template”
3) Assign a Name of the Template and Add a Message for your signers (The message is optional)
4) Add the roles to the template.
- You can assign as many roles on a template as you need.
- You can assign a Custom Signing order (This way, the signers can see how other parties submitted the contract)
- Remember that if you want to use a template with the bulk send feature, you will need to assign only 1 Signer to the document.
5) Upload the document that you want to use on your template.
- Signaturely Supports PDF and Docx formats.
- You can upload your documents from one of our integrations.
6) Click “Fill Out & Sign” and add the fields required on the template.
7) When you finish adding your fields click create.
8) Verify that your Template is visible on the template section.