How to remove the Audit Log from a PDF File?
In this guide, you will learn how to remove the Audit Trial from the Document.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you save a document this way, you will remove the signature metadata from the document; When you need to prove the document's authenticity, share the unmodified file with the audit trail, which you can download from Signaturely.
Follow these steps to remove the Audit Trail Pages from the documents:
1) Open the PDF file on Chrome.
2) Click on the Print Button.
3) Assign the destination as “Save a PDF.”
4) On the dropdown menu for the pages, make sure to select the pages that don’t contain the audit trail. (Scroll down on the preview window when you choose the pages to save).
5) Select your destination and save it on your desired folder.